Chicago Booth 2010 MBA Essay Questions
1. How did you choose your most recent job/internship and how did this experience influence your future goals? What about the Chicago Booth MBA makes you feel it is the next best step in your career at this time? (750-1000 words)
1a. FOR REAPPLICANTS ONLY: Upon reflection, how has your thinking regarding your future, Chicago Booth, and/or getting an MBA changed since the time of your last application? (250 words)
2. Please choose one of the following (500 - 750 words):
Describe a time when you wish you could have retracted something you said or did. When did you realize your mistake and how did you handle the situation?
Describe a time when you were surprised by feedback that you received. What was the feedback and why were you surprised?
We have asked for a great deal of information throughout this application and now invite you to tell us about yourself. In four slides or less please answer the following question: What have you not already shared in your application that you would like your future classmates to know about you?
We have set forth the following guidelines for you to consider when creating your presentation.
· The content is completely up to you. There is no right or wrong approach to this essay.
· Feel free to use the software you are most comfortable with. Acceptable formats for upload in the online application system are PowerPoint or PDF.
· There is a strict maximum of 4 slides, though you can provide fewer than 4 if you choose.
· Slides will be printed and added to your file for review, therefore, flash, hyperlinks, embedded videos, music, etc. will not be viewed by the committee. You are limited to text and static images to convey your points. Color may be used.
· Slides will be evaluated on the quality of content and ability to convey your ideas, not on technical expertise or presentation.
· You are welcome to attach a document containing notes if you feel a deeper explanation of your slides is necessary. However the hope is the slide is able to stand alone and convey your ideas clearly. You will not be penalized for adding notes but you should not construct a slide with the intention of using the notes section as a consistent means of explanation.
If there is any important information that is relevant for your candidacy that you were unable to address elsewhere in the application, please share that information here.
Chicago Booth 2010 MBA Application Deadlines
|Round 1||Oct 14, 2009||Dec 22, 2009|
|Round 2||Jan 6, 2010||Mar 24, 2010|
|Round 3||March 10, 2010||May 12, 2010|
По материалам сайта www.blog.accepted.com.